White and Off White Colors
Looking for the perfect white but not sure which one to choose? In the video below, Jennilyn shows the different white and white colors side by side.
- Casement is the purest white with the slightest hint of yellow.
- Limestone is an off-white with stronger yellow undertone.
- Champlain is our go to neutral, cottage white with hints of yellow and gray.
- Lamp White is an off-white with a gray undertone.
- Picket Fence is the brightest white in the line.
- Raw Silk is the newest white. It's a warm old white with barely a hint of yellow and just a touch of grey.
Right to left in the video below: Picket Fence, Casement, Limestone, Champlain, Lamp White.
Here is a more recent video I did showing the different white colors:
Raw Silk is a warm old white with barely a hint of yellow and just a touch of grey. It is the color of newly formed silk - the perfect off...
Casement is a pure neutral, true warm white with the slightest hint of yellow that pairs well with virtually any color! Not sure which white or off-white to choose? Compare...
Champlain is our best selling paint color. It's a popular neutral, warm cottage white. Champlain has great depth and is my go to white. From small to large projects,...
The brightest Fusion white, Picket Fence is a staple color for any room that needs a punch of light. It's also a great mixing color to tone down other paint...
Limestone represents the off-white warm tone of natural limestone. This is a favourite in the line that pairs well with blues and greens. Not sure which white or off-white paint...
Lamp White is a neutral cool white with subtle hints of grey. This color resembles how white walls and furniture would appear after years of oil lamp use. Not sure...
White and Off-White Paint Tester Kit
$29.99 USD $32.99 USD
This kit includes one tester of each of the following paint colors: Picket Fence, Casement, Champlain, Raw Silk, Lamp White and Limestone. This kit also includes a FREE 1" Chip...