- Prep ▾
- Paint ▾
- Finish ▾
- Accents ▾
- Accessories ▾
- Paint and Brush Kits ▾
- All Products
- Gift Cards
- Hand Poured Candles
We have two kids, Adair who is four and is just starting preschool this year and James, our miracle micro-preemie baby who survived a severe brain bleed at birth. James is medically complex, diagnosed with cerebral palsy and other medical issues.
Why order from us? Check out these reasons and see our 5/5 reviews here:
Running Dear Olympia from our home is a true blessing to us as it gives me (Taylor) the flexibility to attend James' numerous medical appointments and do therapy at home with him during the day. We are often up late making sure your orders get out ASAP and we love it! Thank you for choosing us as your Fusion Mineral Paint online source!
New to the island of Oahu, Navy spouse Taylor decided to paint a desk white on her lanai. The desk sold and soon she had a waiting list of customers. She kept saying "yes" and now owns Dear Olympia, an online paint shop offering the full line of Fusion Mineral Paint products and the Dear Olympia retail booth inside Lighthouse Antiques Mall in downtown Olympia. She is bookish and loves watching documentaries and wearing the battery out on her iPhone. She thinks the Pacific NW is the most beautiful place on God's green earth.For more about my business story, check out my podcast interview on ShePercolates.com.
The foundation of Dear Olympia always comes back to:
- Bold creativity through transformative paint projects and ready for sale handmade wares.
- Sharing tutorials and inspiration on the Dear Olympia blog.
- Empowerment of customers to transform tired furniture and decor as inexpensively as possible, saving pieces from the landfill.
- Ethical business practices.
- An intentional entanglement with the local community.
- Promotion of military spouse owned businesses.
I often borrow these words from C.S. Lewis: "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.".